INTRODUCING EASYLEARNING SYSTEM
• What is Easylearning?
Easylearning is a highly affordable computer based training system available anytime, anywhere for all kinds of people for educational training, skill acquisition, personal development and professional certification. It provides an easy, convenient, comfortable and affordable system for skills and educational acquisition. Easylearning system was pioneered through a commission of UN – related agencies and is focused on enabling the G77 (group of 133 developing nations) workforce to compete in the global economy by:
• Fostering education in the developing nations.
• Narrowing the digital divide between the developed and the developing nations.
• Developing professional manpower that can compete in the global economy.
• Providing economic empowerment and thereby enhancing poverty eradication.
While the Internet and Information Technology affords means of rapid economic advancement for developing nations, the gap between them and the developed nations keeps widening. However, in order to narrow this gap, governments at various levels supported by NGO's and corporate organisations are setting up Internet enabled Technology Parks, Computer Villages, Infotech Centres and ICT laboratories for training of the masses. With these facilities in place, Easylearning provides the most crucial and missing link in terms of the required courseware to be used for self-development by the users.
• How does it WORK?
There are over 3500 courses on the Easylearning curriculum including Information & Communications Technology, Languages, Communication, Management, Accounting & Finance, Business & Economics, Sales & Marketing amongst others. Basically, the user selects his preferred course of choice, acquires a scratch card to access the course online using PIN CODES . He/she can then decide to study online or down load study materials to study later. Each course comes with a complete curriculum; a course may have several modules in the curriculum e.g. Client Management has 13 modules. Each Scratch card is equivalent to one course module costing a retail value of =N=1000.00.
• Your Organisation as SPONSOR
As the SOLE FRANCHISEE of Easylearning in Nigeria, Infonet Ltd is inviting your organisation to be a SPONSOR by availing this affordable and superior training resource to the beneficiaries of your educational support programs. These cards may be used at your Training Centres, Private or Commercial Internet enabled facilities, as well as at any of your organisation Community Based Projects on Education Development. Easylearning can be used in support of training at the Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, Vocational or the Informal sector of education. The scratch cards can be branded for the corporate identity of the SPONSOR .
• Benefits for SPONSOR
• Strong identification with the national goals of educational advancement, manpower development, economic empowerment and poverty eradication.
• Name recognition from customised and branded Pre-Paid Learning Cards.
• Global recognition for providing learning to underserved students.
• Access to skilled labour that can help stabilise the country's economy.
• Recognition for “corporate social responsibility” and commitment to social causes.
• Increased trust among investors, employees, communities and other stakeholders.
• The ability to leverage the UN's global reach and convening power with governments, businesses, civil societies and other stakeholders.
• Access to the UN's broad knowledge in international development issues.
• Financial incentive from tax perspective.
• Benefit for STUDENT
• Courses are interactive, engaging and easy to use.
• Library of over 3,500 courses, which is unrivalled in terms of content, innovation and results.
• It is cost effective and priced to provide professional certification at affordable rate to the poorest of the poor.
• It requires no fixed classroom or class hours.
• Training can be done anytime anywhere at the student's preferred pace.
• No permanent training staff required.
• No costly travel to training centres.
• Reduced administration cost.
• Student cost of not more than =N=1000.00 per module.
EASYLEARNING is an online development programme that empowers you to acquire limitless knowledge at your pace and it simply empowers you to achieve more!
For more information, you may visit our Nigeria office at Infonet Limited, 2a Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way Maryland Junction Ikeja Lagos. Or visit Serebra website on www.easylearning.org